Friday, August 21, 2015

5 Fandom Friday: Crossovers That Would Make My Heart Explode

I'm coming back to the Fandom 5 bandwagon! This week's topic is all about crossovers. It took me a little while to get in the right head space to think up believable pop-culture intersections. I am used to talking in depth about my favorite shows and fandoms but have never really explored intermixing them.

Even while posting this I'm asking myself... am I doing this right? Maybe crossovers only truly make sense in our own imaginations. Here are mine:


Parks & Recreation meets Double Dare
Imagine Leslie intensely cheering along Andy as he searches for a flag from a giant nose filled with green slime. 



















Winnie the Pooh meets Guardians of the Galaxy
Some groups come together in strange ways and have qualities that balance one another out. Now who from the Winnie the Pooh gang would be Groot?















Arrested Development meets Star Trek TNG
I'm already laughing to myself imaging the dysfunctional Bluth family leading the Starship Enterprise.



















Animal Crossing meets Disneyland
This would be my dream world! All my favorite villagers in a life-size land where I can run around playing the entire day.




Hunger Games meets Back to the Future
What if Katniss could travel back in time to bring down the Capitol or *SPOILER* save her sister's life? She and Peeta would have to figure out how to alter history without completely interring, but I think this combo would be an addicting TV show.


What geeky mashups would you like to see? 

- Sarah Jean


Next Week's Topic:  
August 28th - Geeks Who Inspire Me


1 comment:

  1. An Animal Crossing Disneyland would be the cutest thing ever xoxo

    Cateaclysmic

    ReplyDelete