Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I Love Handmade: Sherlock

Are you a Sherlock fan? I am! Even if you have not watched the BBC Series, you've probably heard of Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman, who play Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson. Maybe you remember Cumberbatch as Khan in Star Trek Into Darkness or Freeman as Bilbo in The Hobbit?

Sherlock is a TV series that I instantly fell for. The stories of Sherlock Holmes are given a modern twist set in 21st century London. You cannot help but get attached to the characters and their distinctive personalities. Fiction mixed with science and psychology mixed with humor. It's a win-win for me.

There are so many Sherlock-inspired items online, and I really want to stitch something for the Synapse to Synapse shop too! Here are my favorite finds from handmade artists.

 
 
 

 



I can't wait for the next series to air- hopefully in 2015- which means if you haven't watched it, you have plenty of time to catch up. 

Are you Sherlocked?  

No comments:

Post a Comment